Thursday, January 17, 2008

Favorite Quotes

Food for thought:

"Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong." –Hitler

"Government's first responsibility is to protect the people, not regulate their lives." –Reagan

"If I somehow end up in heaven with 72 virgins, I would like to trade in 71 virgins for cigarettes, alcohol, Xbox and an experienced hooker. I might keep one virgin around just in case things don't work out between me and the hooker. I'm also willing to trade in some of my virgins for an occasional pass to hell to visit friends and family." -Siamack Baniameri

"The largest mass demonstrations in the history of the world were aimed at preventing the overthrow of one of the worst tyrannies in the modern age. And this, in the judgment of many people, was the proper role for anyone who boasted left-wing credentials--this, somehow, the correct stance for every true friend of the downtrodden." -Paul Berman

"The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter." -Churchill

"The secret to creativity is being able to hide your sources." -Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home